2021-01-31

My shortest post ever

New Year's Eve 2020
Becca cooked another lovely dinner for us.(‐^▽^‐)

Struggling with the too hard yet too soft crab leg

The aggression coming off this photo attacks me. Strong defense system even after death.

The Paris Baguette cakes I brought for dessert

We always miss Alex. So happy she facetimed! We were laughing our asses off.

Friday the 1st
Mom trying my first attempt at a burger. It was still very raw in the middle. How long are you supposed to cook them?? I feel like I let them sit for longer than the recipe! The meat was also spoiled. I always fall a week behind the subscription box recipes and make them after the ingredients have been sitting around for a while. So it turns out that not cooking them thoroughly was a good thing. ^^;

Tuesday the 5th
I finally depotted my nasty palette. Unfortunately, the black shadow crumbled in the process. I forgot and opened the palette to take a picture to show Sarah, so it all fell on my floor...(๏д๏)

I tried vacuuming and made it worse.

The face you make after taking a bite of cheddar Nut Thins. PSA: DON'T. It was so funny because I was making that exact face so my mom asked what was wrong. I told her what I ate and had her try one. Lo and behold.

She always gets sucked into ads and wanted games on her devices. I don't think she's played since.

Thursday the 7th
Mom said to get a navy color. What I picked up ended up being more purple. It makes me feel like a Sailor Moon villain (•̀ㅂ•́ )

Sunday the 10th
My room looked kinda cute to me that day. Fourteen year old me is proud of my work. It's a miracle the shelves are as straight as they are. I was too lazy to move my bed and drilled above eye level while kneeling on my bed.

What happens when you get creative control for the first time late in your life.

 Sunday the 17th
My eyes are the most frustrating lewk killers. After not opening my Pat McGrath palette for over a year, I decided I wanted to use it on the day of Audra's adoption. I also wanted to mess around with it before the day too. And uh... yeah.. that's what I did... 

Helped Jonathan with taping and for the first time ever, liked my zoom reflection.

Monday the 18th
I forgot to take a picture together, so I remembered to take one when I helped him again the next day.

My mom made tea out of onion peels. It's supposed to be really good for you so Sarah and I tried a shots worth.

Tuesday the 19th
Surrounded by the best women<3

It started snowing a TON so Sarah had to leave earlier than we planned. 

Friday the 22nd
A cute cake that was unfortunately not for my taste buds.

Wednesday the 27th
Helped Ed out with one of his work projects. 
One of the views from the studio

The sky was so pretty by the time we were done!

Looking at this picture reminds me that I should have retaken the first one while I was in the middle of the street.

That's it! That was my January! I really like the size of this post. Quarantine is gonna make blogging so easy for awhile. Hopefully I keep this up after the pandemic passes too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

);