2020-12-04

Pre Corona

Or before we took it seriously. I'm back already and probably will be again to finish the year out and be completely caught up again! Wahoo! I'll have accomplished one thing during the pandemic. Of course it's the most useless thing, but hey, I gotta take any win I can.

January:
Thursday the 2nd
I had helped Preston move the past summer in exchange for a homemade dinner. I finally got to cash that check! 
It was so good! Even fresh squeezed lemonade!

Completed with a parfait for dessert! I think he did way more work cooking than what I did to help him move... 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

Angelica had given me this chocolate vulva from her trip to New York a while ago and I finally ate it.

Monday the 20th
Gathering at Angelica's. Made better from the fact that it was MLK day haha and even ended up skipping the camera class I had that night.
Dinner, "dancing", drinking games. It was a good time as always. (^∇^)

Thursday the 23rd
Had lunch with Ed at Kabobi

Saturday the 25th
Spent the day doing the URTAs. I only did it to audition for Northwestern but I got called back for eight or nine other schools. I interviewed with them all just for the heck of it.
Spent a ridiculous amount of money for a regular old breakfast cause I didn't want to leave the hotel.

Sarah and her friends were having hot pot dinner in Chinatown for New Years and invited me to join.

Sunday the 26th
Becca offered to make dinner so of course I went.

We were watching Angelique Kidjo videos so we decided to text Naima.

Wednesday the 29th
Dinner with Lauren before the show

We were watching Lucy's circus school show

The stars. They were seriously all amazing. Watching these young kids do the acrobatics really touched me and also inspired me to start learning. I signed up and even had my first class in March but then...we all know what happened....le sigh 

We had a great time!

Joy Yee's after
The new size is so big

Lucy's smoothie was so good

Hee hee


February:
Tuesday the 4th
More grad school auditions
I liked how my hair and outfit looked and the lighting in the bathroom was nice so of course this ensued.


Tuesday the 11th
Was really happy to take off the horrible nails I had the previous month and do a themed set.


Saturday the 15th
Went to see The Leopard Play with Destini. It was my favorite show I'd seen in awhile. It was everything!

Sunday the 16th
Lula Cafe for my birthday dinner with Becca
It was all so good and I'm still mad at myself for forgetting my chicken leftovers at the restaurant. IDIOT! ( ≧Д≦)

I couldn't take a whole outfit picture so this sufficed.

Thursday the 20th
I had sat for an art studio earlier in the month and I was sent a few finished works.
This one was my favorite but damn do I look like a proboscis monkey ahaha

Saturday the 22nd
The premiere of Sun King at BIFF. Becca was nice enough to come with me to Wisconsin to watch.
So nice watching them get their praise.

It won!

Also got to catch the shorts made by women filmmakers after. They were all so good. Glad I got to catch some friends' work as well.

Sunday the 23rd
Recorded something for an acquaintance. 
Got to meet Lil Mama at the session. She was so sweet!

Tuesday the 25th
We were at the same audition so we grabbed lunch at Imperial Lamian after I finished.
My little Dewgong

Wednesday the 26th
Bfast with Becca

Friday the 28th
On this day I took this selfie lol

March:
Monday the 2nd
I really went 24 hours thinking I lost my wallet and was sooo upset. I don't even remember how I finally saw it. IDIOT! IDIOT! (ꐦ ಠ皿ಠ )

Tuesday the 3rd
The kim dduk soon was really photogenic

Saturday the 6th
Went to see Leopard Play again, this time with Becca. Hung out at the bar after and celebrated when Pete brought surprise nuggets!

Tuesday the 10th
Got a haircut
Much shorter than what the stylist said she was gonna cut but oh well. It was super gross from the perm damage anyway.

Thursday the 12
Got my nails done at a place I really wanted to try!
Only got to show them off for so long (oꆤ︵ꆤo)

Friday the 13th
Grabbed lunch while waiting for my audition time.
It was really yummy

Sunday the 15th
Will a new cereal ever be good?

These are so good but I haven't been able to find them since the first time I ate them and I am pressed! If only I knew it'd be the only time I'd have them, I'd have bought all the ones available.

Cut fruit is my favorite thing.

Friday the 20th
No regrets. Actually. my regret is not getting a normal switch. But I'd only want the Animal Crossing one.

This picture was so much better. IDIOT! IDIOT! IDIOT! ( ╬◣ 益◢)

And now it really feels like I'm caught up. Before Covid feels like a different life. But wow that post was easy! It was so short! I definitely would have been mad at the cat I'm fostering if she had deleted half of this post if it was the length of the last ones. And they're gonna be even shorter when I'm writing on time! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

);