2011-02-08

i miss summer!!!!!

stolen from younhee unni

but right now i have to deal with this
that is what my city looked like last wednesday. those cars were stuck for like an hour and a half (>.<)

sorry about last week my loves! i had done absolutely nothing and took no pictures so it was embarrassing to post nothing;;;
i would have posted yesterday but i was busy with late school stuff XD


FRIDAY the 4TH
lunch date with sandy!
i finally got the circle scarf she knitted for me along with a letter :D

my thai iced tea

dug into those eggrolls right away

her pad thai

lulz so serious

my hawaiin fried rice

at metropolis
i think this photo of her is soooooo cute!!

and then more bumming around at home for the rest of the week and then school :/
twas a nice mini winter break though! ha ha!

super short and boring post. sorries
but before i leave, a quick circle lens review
barbie king size circle blue
eh i look sickly;;;
color: 7/10 nothing special. you cant see it well unless yer in direct light but i dont mind that after only having bright blue colored lenses :)
design: 9/10 this is the design that appealed to me when circle lens first came out but i never wore this kind until now. i like the way the black is spotted around the color. it is a bit thick though but i guess thats why its KING
enlargement: 20/10 my eyes are small and 14.0 diameter is plenty enlarging for me. 14.5 i think are too big for me. they are definitely "dolly"
comfort: 10/10 this is my second 14.5 diameter lens and they were surprisingly a lot more comfortable than i thought they would be seeing how big and thick they are. much more comfortable than the wondereyes and even more comfortable than my ash greys!


*******
thats it! sorry again for the boring post. hopefully my next one (my birthday one) will be much better. i doubt it though. lulz anyways~

stay healthy, happy, and always smile~!
);