2021-05-31

meeting Oojoo

Saturday the 1st
Jose was visiting so we got lunch to eat in the park.

Monday the 3rd
Jonathan was also in town so we got Paradise Pup and hung out at home for a bit.

It happened again!! I won the most mini games and still lost because Jonathon kept getting lucky with the star position!

Saturday the 8th
My insomnia had come back and so I stayed up texting people. It looked really cute out every hour or so.
Reminder to not shatter my iphone camera because it will have 0 trade in value T__T

The window on the opposite wall looked cute too.

Sunday the 9th
Tina Burner would be proud.

I had her change pants.

Monday the 10th
Tried another new meh breakfast place after running errands.

This has to be a Korean person ahaha

Friday the 14th
I finally wore this sweat set and it's honestly one of the best things I've ever bought. I wish I had better outerwear for spring weather though.

Lol attempting to figure out how to take an outfit picture in my room.

Monday the 17th
I remember thinking I'd use all my stationary stuff in college when I was young. It'll probably take me another ten years.

Really trying to use my very old stickers up. It's been fun!

Wednesday the 19th
Wore these Spao overalls for the first time! I got them the last time I was in Korea in 2015 and they're definitely too small.

Had an awesome dinner with Tak. It was my first time really sitting down and eating at a good restaurant since the pandemic started! 

Thursday the 20th
Hung out with Ed

He made the best omelet I've ever had with his home grown spinach!

Saturday the 22nd
Went on a date and had the best Jamaican food. Then we were given a ton of extras from Molly's! 

What are those vehicles called??? I want to ride one in one of these groups one day.

Sunday the 23rd
At a drive thru in Paxton, Il. Would also like to take a joy ride in one.
 
I drove 133 miles to get this little guy!!! My Oojoo! I was surprised at how tiny he was. He was the size of my foot when I first got him.

He gave everything a try.
 
The first time he climbed on! It took four hours for him to warm up to me. 

The first time he fell asleep on me.

First time on the bed

Tiny!

I was trying so hard to get one good picture. This is the one. And as of 5/30 still the only one haha

He actually went in the hammock!

He's a silly monkey

The first time he got on my back. Slowly crawling up

And then falls asleep T___T

He loves to be on chests and shoulders


Monday the 24th
Hahaha cats' flexibility is too amusing.

Finding all his favorite nap spots.

I don't know how they got such a good picture

Sweet mode

Tuesday the 25th
Expanded to the rest of the apartment and he found another favorite hidey hole.

How is their balance so good

Wednesday the 26th
This could have been a good picture

It's crazy how fast they get sleepy

Poor guy has had to ride in the car every day since he got here. Good thing he likes his carrier.

Thursday the 27th
His favorite cat yoga pose

Making friends with gramma

He just kept readjusting his sleeping position until he just completely slipped out lol

He makes my mom and I laugh everyday.

I chose delivery first but it seemed like such a waste because the place is 3 minute drive but a 20 minute walk....

Saturday the 29th
I was taking at least one picture a day since the kitten stage is so short but I somehow forgot the previous day.
To think she used to dislike cats.

I'm pretty sure he has allergies and he loves crawling into every crevice so I think the dust infected his eye. I got a cone to prevent him from rubbing his eyes and didn't know this was not the way to put it on lol.
It was too long for him to walk right >_<

So mad but so cute

Realized late that I could help him walk a little better. Better but the edges would keep getting caught on the sides of things XD

Sunday the 30th
His eyes make him look evil all the time I love it hahaha

My mom said he was sun tanning ahaha

Zonked out after the stress of his first bath.

Genius

How is this comfortable?

Purfect fit

Today:
Same angle, different cat. He is so cute but much like his mom, is not so photogenic.

I love looking up and seeing him there >w<

This post was so rushed. I'm going to try writing weekly to make this easier on my motivation and maybe even my mood since journaling is supposed to be good for you. Hopefully that makes my posts better as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

);