2012-03-25

Breakup & breakfast

*to Jenna:* Ahahaha sorry! XD Wuhahaha that is the first time someone has said that to me! All my friends tell me that I have weird taste in guys XP The project was just one of the student short films about a girl and her boyfriend who makes a robot copy of himself :3
*******

Yesterday
I was bored so I downloaded Angry Birds Seasons. The Japanese theme is so cute with the dango, sushi, onigiri, and o-cha! 
 
I'm only on the first stage but it's so hard! 

I had the day off from shooting so I just slept all day and then went to work. 
Had ox bone soup again before my shift.
I love the square radish kimchi TwT

One of the signs on the wall at work.
 
It makes sense but I don't think that's what we meant to say...

Grabbed McDonald's on the way home like always and found:
 
A "J" fry! Just for me! :D

Today
Woke up the earliest I have ever woken up on a Saturday (7AM) to head to school for the final day of the shoot. 
 
Wee my brand spankin' new iPod that I got for my birthday but never used until Thursday!
Bah I woke up to my eyes being all swollen -_-

It was so foggy today!
 
Took this while waiting for the rest of the people to get to the park.

While Ronald was changing into his robot look, they were doing...something?
 

Shoot finito! I did a bad job again. I dunno what's wrong with me! As soon as the camera is on me I freak out and I do way worse than how I practiced. I suck omg OTL
Yay~ Group picture! Nicely framed again by a nice stranger in the park!
Benjamin, Yuya, Kirk, Ronald, me!

We all grabbed food after at a place called Yolk.
 
I kept meaning to try this place out ever since I found out it was right next school. It has a lot of good reviews.

 
Inside was pretty packed.

Their awards hanging in their big waiting area. 
They even have a flat screen TV for the people who are waiting! Dang.

 
Really yummy smelling creamery. I wanted to steal them >.>

 
Look at their grape looking lights and the egg on the wall! XD

 
Yuya and Kirk had their cameras so I was really sad that I didn't bring mine :(

 
Yuya's chili with too much Tobasco sauce

 
Ronald's corn beef hash and potatos

 
Kirk's corn beef hash and potatos

 
Benjamin's pancakes and meat. So yummy looking!

 
My strawberry orange juice.

And omelette with side of pancakes. 
This place is really good! Must go back to try their Nutella crepes! 
We had an awkward meal together lulz And then Ronald secretly paid the check for us saying "I remember what it feels like to be a broke college student." (He's not a student anymore) Wah so thoughtful!

Saw this while walking to the station. Woops finger got caught in the camera >.<
And then we all parted. I'll probably never see these people again. I dunno why things like this make me sad.  I don't even know them! Ahaha but it was fun!

Ok I must go cause Big Bang's comeback show is on TV so I cannot concentrate ha ha ha ha! Their energy is amazing!
BOOM SHAKALAKA
);