2012-01-25

Just school and work and food for me!

*to Jenna:* I don't have a way to respond to you directly so I will do so here! :) Aww thanks for thinking nice things about my selcas XD Yes! My school only offers up to Japanese 3 so I go to the community college that's three blocks away from where I live to continue learning. I curl it every other day unless I'm feeling lazy or running short of time!

*******
Wednesday the 18th
 
Lulz I realized that pretty much all my sweaters are grey;;;

 
Guess what! I FINALLY finished my first chapstick evar! YEEE!!

So I had the first day of the rest of my classes! All my teachers are interesting people. I absolutely LOVE my Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender History in the U.S. class! I've learned a bunch, A BUNCH of super interesting things in just one lecture! This class is probably the most interesting class I've ever had! The teacher is fabulous as well! X3 I'm super excited for the next lecture and for the guest speaker to tell us about homosexual pirates! :D
My voice class is bleh though. The teacher is so focused on the book and I keep falling asleep! >.< I also don't like doing monologues. I think she hates me already lulz. But I can't help it! She has a British Afrikaan accent and she's old so her voice just lulls me to sleep! >.> 
Improv is suuuuuper fun! I love watching all the other people cause they're so funny and witty and good! And then I just sink deeper into my seat cause I don't want to go up... My cheeks hurt so much by the end of class cause I laugh the whole two hours!

Thursday the 19th
 
And another grey sweater. I pretty much wear the same thing everyday these days;;; A big sweater, a pair of jeans, my glasses, hat, and fuggs. I should stop doing these cause they're all the same -__- When people were saying "once you get into college, you won't care anymore and you'll just go as a bum all the time" I was like "NO! I will dress better!" And now look at me;;;; I dressed much better back in high school since I stayed in one building and I didn't have to walk everywhere in the cold. Walking home through snow and  ice in freezing weather for 8/15 minutes sucks! I have to keep my feet warm at least! XD

Had leftover pizza for the fourth night in a row and I loved it!!!

Friday the 20th
 
I forget why but we didn't have much time to eat so my dad and I just got McDonalds for dinner.

Saturday the 21st
 
One of the customers gave me this at work. I was excited but it ended up tasting bad. :( Can anyone recommend a place that does good parfaits? McDonalds is all I have. I love McDonalds but there has to be better >.>

Sunday the 22nd/Monday the 23rd
I freaking died.
I got up feeling like crap but I figured it was just cause I didn't sleep much so I just got in the shower to get ready for practice. In the middle of my shower, I jumped out and started puking my brains out. I'm naked, soaking wet, upchucking my insides, scared, and thinking "I'm gonna fucking die!" I'm sure death is more pleasant. Eventually when my stomach calmed down I got to get my mum's robe on me but as soon as I tried leaving the bathroom, I had to go back. I ended up falling asleep by the toilet. LULZ. And finally, when I didn't have to use the toilet every 5 minutes, I crawled to the couch and slept there until past 5 30... But sleep heals everything for me! :D

Mum called to tell me she would be back home at midnight so I got up to finish my shower lulz. I waited and waited and it was past 3AM and she still wasn't back or answering my calls! -_- So I just stayed up and finally she came home. She was starving and so was I since I couldn't eat anything all day so we ordered Sarpinos. Terrible choice after being food poisoned, I know but it was past 3! XD
 
I got some kind of sandwich and I cut off a tiny piece to eat. It was AWFUL! It had the strongest dijon mustard I have ever had! Every bite was agony but I didn't want to waste my mum's money. Argh I think it was stronger than wasabi and I freaking hate wasabi! 

 
Mum in her pjs eating her spaghetti hee hee

Eventually it turned past 4 and so I tried to get some sleep before school. I just laid on the couch for three hours trying to fall asleep and failed miserably so I just went to school without sleeping lulz. 
 
Didn't wear my fuggs for once! A choice I regretted later. 

My dad forgot that I end class later now that the new semester has started so he waited for me and didn't eat anything all day until real late so he could eat with me. D: So he took me to a Chinese buffet I've never been to before. It was kinda far so I ended up missing the first hour of work. D:
I liked the place! They have a lot more choices compared to the other Chinese buffets I've been to. I'd been wanting to go to a buffet for the longest time so I was glad he took me! Haven't gone to one in many years! I think some people would say it's a bit salty but I like salty way better than bland. I like my MSG :D
 
I'm not a big fan of seafood but I LOVE my mussels and clams.

 
Their fruit didn't look that appealing and I was super full so I just got those. I wanted to try everything! I'm so sad that I can't eat a lot anymore! When I was my skinniest, I ate enough for two people! (And no I did not have an eating disorder.) But after I got really sick like 5 years ago, I couldn't eat as much anymore. SO SAD!

Today
Why don't people ever wake me up when the train gets to the last stop?! They all just get off the train and I'm just sleeping there until the train conductor yells at me! -__________- I know I'm a stranger but still mayn! Bastards!

Look who transferred trains with me!

Pigeons scare me >.<

Got to school 4 hours before class so I could finish boring readings and write responses cause I'm cheap and try to not buy textbooks :D 
So boring and so tired

But this spot in the library has the best lighting! Ha ha ha ha!
 

The bus that takes me home/Japanese was coming in 16 minutes and I didn't want to wait in the cold so I went to Starbucks to waste money.
 
I either have really bad luck or the Starbucks at the Swift sucks! The drinks never taste good there. The hot chocolate tasted like chalk today.

Mum and I got Subway for dinner.
All the sandwiches from there are starting to have the same taste lulz

Going to sleep nows. I'm still sleep deprived. Need to stop falling asleep everywhere! XD
);