2009-07-08

Home Alone & Camera & Senior Year!



yay~ my mom has finally left for maryland and i have the house all to myself! party time!...i wish
as mean as it sounds, i like it when my moms not home. i like living alone which makes me super excited for whats to come after highschool! i am going back to my beauiful city! no more suburbs! and whats even better is that i'll be living by myself!! woot!! X3 although i probably wouldnt even be home most of the time..

aww~ macaulay culkin used to be the cutest little boy ever~ and then..

well..its not like hes fugly or anything and i did use the ugliest picture of him i could find...but still!
look at his younger days! he was soooooo CUTE!! >__<
i cant believe hes already almost thirty. but then again so is my dear tablo XD



OOOOH~~~~~ I AM SO EXCITED!!! i finally ordered and paid for my camera!!
now all i have to do is wait!
bah the wait is going to kill me!
but, yay~ this blog is finally going to be sooooo much more interesting~!



oh man.
so i am finally a senior.
its my turn to rule the school.
i cant believe im already at the top.
time passed by so quickly.
its scary and overwhelming but i am so ready!
ive had everything planned since i popped out of my moms belly.
God, i am so glad junior year is over.
it was completely
HELL
although everything happened in it.
but still, it was the absolute worst!
i have never hated school so much nor have i been so miserable in my life. UGH

i like my schedule this year. i only have six classes and get out after seventh period!!
gym, precalc / trig, lunch, chinese, cde, college prep, play production, DONE!

.........................................................................................................................................
"학교에서 다 함게 A - B - C - D - E - P - I - K" - Tablo
(in school everyone sing A - B - C - D - E - P - I - K)
oo2.
High Skool - High Society

1 comment:

);